Are You Looking For An Experienced, Attentive Butler County Divorce Attorney?
Here are a few reasons to choose our Hamilton, Ohio, family law firm:
- One-on-one attention — Your family law matter will be handled by Ms. Campbell with sincere empathy and not passed along to an associate or paralegal. She also responds promptly to phone messages and emails.
- Focused experience — Our lawyer has been practicing law since 1998. She concentrates exclusively on divorce, child custody and other family law matters in West Chester, Fairfield, Hamilton, Liberty Township and elsewhere in Butler County, Ohio.
- Trained mediator — Ms. Campbell is a trained mediator, giving her the ability to guide clients toward more customized, cost-effective and amicable resolutions.
- Courtroom skill — As a former assistant prosecuting attorney, Ms. Campbell is very familiar with the court system and comfortable in front of the judges and magistrates. The prospect of litigation does not intimidate her.
- Flexible hours — We know that strict “9 a.m. to 5 p.m.” hours don’t work for everyone, so we can offer appointment times that are convenient for you and your family.
Are you seeking a lawyer who will treat you with real compassion, yet will not hesitate to stand up for your rights? Do you want someone with extensive experience in Butler County? Someone who will actually return your calls and care about the outcome of your case?
If so, attorney Kristen L. Campbell is the right choice for you.
Trusted By Clients For Nearly Two Decades
In 1999, attorney Campbell began representing Ohio families with legal issues. In 2004, she founded Law Office of Kristen L. Campbell, LLC. Today, her firm continues helping families resolve conflict and reach equitable solutions.
Compassionate Representation For Your Family Law Issues
Law Office of Kristen L. Campbell, LLC handles a variety of legal issues for families, including:
Divorce and dissolution
Business owner divorce
Divorce for military families
Modifications to your divorce agreements
Child custody and visitation agreements
Domestic violence advocacy such as seeking temporary restraining orders and other protections
We also offer conflict mediation services. Attorney Campbell has over 10 years of experience as a mediator. She helps couples work toward acceptable agreements to save them money, time and stress.