Our Hamilton, Ohio, Family Law Practice
Dealing with legal issues on your own can be emotional, stressful and time-consuming. However, when you turn to the Law Office of Kristen L. Campbell, LLC, we will help you work through the emotion and stress. Our mission is to accomplish your end goals in a cost-effective manner.
Variety Of Family Matters Represented
From our Hamilton office, attorney Kristen L. Campbell handles a wide array of family law concerns. These include:
- Ending a marriage — We guide clients through divorce, dissolution and military divorce in Ohio.
- Dividing assets — Fairly allocating marital property and debts calls for skilled legal counsel from an attorney like Kristen.
- Parenting plans — We can help you create a child custody and visitation arrangement that truly works for your family.
- Child support payments — From calculating support obligations to enforcing court orders, you can count on our law firm.
- Alimony payments — Spousal support can be a hotly contested issue, but our lawyer will advocate for your best interests.
- Legal rights of fathers — We can assist you with establishing paternity, gaining visitation rights and more.
- Legal rights of grandparents — We understand how important your grandchildren are to you, and we will help you protect those relationships.
- Family mediation — Resolving your divorce or other family law dispute through mediation can offer many advantages.
- Domestic abuse — We are experienced with orders for protection/restraining orders and their implications.
- Adoptions — Our law firm handles both stepparent and grandparent adoptions in Ohio.
Confident And Experienced Guidance
Kristen L. Campbell has the confidence and experience to personally guide you through the trying times you face. She will listen carefully and ask key questions to understand your unique situation. Then, she will provide you with the possible solutions to your concerns and give you the information to make a well-informed decision.
During the entire process, you can count on Kristen to deliver personal service, individual attention, prompt communication and a realistic approach to your case.